Hello, this is the mother in me speaking – I’m concerned about your personal hygiene. Whether you feel sticky, stinky or are worried about dangerous bacteria lurking in public places, ShowerPill is the perfect product for you. ShowerPill isn’t a “pill” at all, but instead an athletic body wipe designed to keep you fresh and clean while on-the go. These good-sized, thick 9×8 inch premium moistened antibacterial body wipes have the versatility to kill germs found on the dirtiest, smelliest wrestler yet are gentle enough for us more delicate ladies. The alcohol-free, moisturizing formula is proven to kill more than 99.99% of germs – the nasty Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) or Escherichia Coli (E Coli) don’t stand a chance.
It was hot and humid today in Austin, so I decided that a ShowerPill post-race wipe down was in order after my morning 5k – we had to leave to go straight to a lunch event. I was impressed with how soft and thick the wipe was (way more plush than a baby wipe) and it left me feeling clean without any overly-perfumed or sticky residue. Now, I am in no way advocating the use of ShowerPill athletic wipes as a long-term solution to showering (but oh how my 9 year-old son would love that), but it does offer a quick, convenient fix for the ripe runner, sweaty cyclist or grossed-out gym goer. You could also use these toss-away towels to freshen up after a long plane ride or a day at the beach.
Each box of ShowerPill has 10 individually-wrapped wipes that can be proactively stashed in a purse, gym bag, suitcase, desk drawer or wherever! For you lucky, lucky readers I am offering two times the ShowerPill fun — a giveaway with two winners and a special discount code that can be used for 10 % off your entire purchase of ShowerPill via Amazon.com (click through below and enter claim code RUNNERS2 — offer valid until May, 17, 2012 )
Two winners will receive one 10-pack box each of ShowerPill Athletic Body Wipes (ARV $12.50 each)
Entry Period: May 5, 2012 through May 20, 2012
Entry Methods (6 different ways):
- Like ShowerPill on Facebook and post separately in ‘leave reply’ below that you ‘liked’. (1x entry)
- Like The Fit Fork on Facebook and post separately in ‘leave reply’ below that you ‘liked’. (1x entry)
- Follow @showerpill on Twitter and post separately in ‘leave reply’ below that you ‘followed’. (1x entry)
- Follow @thefitfork on Twitter and post separately in ‘leave reply’ below that you ‘followed’. (1x entry)
- Subscribe to email list found on right sidebar of The Fit Fork where it says ‘enter your email address’ – don’t forget to confirm subscription email that comes via Feedburner. Post separately in ‘leave reply’ below that you ‘subscribed’. (1x entry)
- Post to ‘replies’ below with which sport or activity you’d use ShowerPill after. (1x entry)
Open to U.S. and Canadian entrants, 18 years or older. Void where prohibited by law. This Giveaway is brought to you by The Fit Fork and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. For complete giveaway rules please click HERE.